Assembly and Commissioning Engineer
Celltech Group is the leading supplier of industrial batteries and battery systems in the Nordic countries. Since 1984, Celltech has designed and manufactured customized batteries and battery systems for demanding customers in various industries. Our constantly growing team of more than 150 battery professionals, local sales office network in the Nordic countries, UK and China with engineering and production sites in Finland, Sweden and China has been the base of our strong growth in recent years.
We are now expanding operations within the industrial vehicle segment and establishing an Engineering & Development Center (EDC) to Tampere, Finland. The EDC will focus on developing battery systems to industrial vehicles supporting our customers in their electrification strategy. The EDC will be located with the production for the battery systems to enable fluent transfer from idea to serial production.
We are searching for a reliable and motivated Assembly and Commissioning Engineer to take care of prototype system assemblies, testing, troubleshooting, commissioning, and customer support. Your tasks within the team will include versatile tasks from hands-on assembly to SW integration. You will join our growing team of professionals and build customer satisfaction and trust on your behalf.
As an Assembly and Commissioning Engineer, you should be a self-reliant person, independent thinker, and keen problem-solver. In this role your responsibilities include:
- Battery system prototype assembly
- Making improvement to, and offering advice about operational procedures
- The identification and/or generation of all documentation related to the integration of new products into the production environment
- Identification of subsequent changes to manufacturing and assembly drawings as necessary
- Creating and carrying out test and troubleshooting procedures for prototype systems
- Working with engineering and production teams to ensure seamless process from prototype to production
- Commissioning prototype deliveries at customer site and collecting and analysing data from testing.
You work in a position at the Tampere office as part of a growing EDC team. In addition to battery system integration and commissioning, your job description can be modified according to your own interests and skills, be it within a certain technology or as a team lead.
To be successful in this role you should be/have
- Experience in different fieldbus solutions (e.g. CAN) and sw integration (e.g. Codesys)
- Capable of interpreting complex system documentation
- Pro-active, agile and have a flexible mindset
- Keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good inter-personal skills to work effectively and communicate at all levels
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver to completion, within agreed timeframe
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Willing to travel
What we can offer
- Possibility to create something new in the field of industrial electrification
- Supportive, relaxed and flexible working environment in addition to great colleagues
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy but with a financially strong owner
- Maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- An equal opportunity to all qualified applicants